Show your love to your best babes this Galentine’s Day
Host a brunch party, plan a spa day, or send a surprise package in the mail. Express your appreciation and love to your Galentines by sharing something you enjoy with them.
Hosting a brunch is always a good idea. Be sure your menu features items that can be made ahead, so you can spend all of your party time connecting with your besties!
- Set the date and send a group text or a digital invitation.
- Frittatas are an excellent brunch option with delicious vegetarian and meat-filled options; my favorites include this bacon, spinach, tomato, and swiss and this mushroom and goat cheese option. I also love a fruit-forward green salad and yummy pastries.
- Mocktail and mimosa bars are beautiful, delicious, and—in my experience—always crowd pleasers.
- For decor, all things pink, red, glittery, and heart-shaped set the G-Day vibe. DIY balloon arches make for darling decor and the perfect photo op. Themed plates, napkins, and serving ware will make the soiree even more festive.
Surprise package for your far-from-home babes
To surprise your besties, send a fun Galentine’s Day package, card, or treat to let them know you’re thinking of them.
A few simple but sweet ideas:.
- There are so many cute Valentine’s cards—even the ones used for kids’ Valentine’s Day exchanges have sweet messages and darling designs.
- Sending a mini card with a thoughtful note and five-dollar Starbucks gift card would make anyone’s day!
- Personalized bracelets with inspirational words make for a sweet gift. I love these Little Words Project bracelets—and they’re now on sale at Target, too!
- Even as a grown woman, I can’t get enough colored gel pens, Sharpies, and really any other fun writing tool. Gift one of these cute pens with a notebook and a handwritten message.
Happy celebrating, babes!